AMC Networks International
AMC Networks International (AMCNI), the global division of AMC Networks, delivers entertaining and acclaimed programming that reaches subscribers in more than 140 countries and territories. AMCNI consists of global brands, AMC and SundanceTV, as well as popular, locally recognized channels in various programming genres.
AMC Networks International is seeking an intern to support their Marketing team based in New York City. This Marketing Intern will report to the Marketing Manager who oversees SundanceTV and all other brands of the AMCNI channel portfolio outside of North America.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the creation of client facing and internal presentations.
- Submit digital requests from local teams around the world and communicate updates.
- Help with event strategy and execution.
- Support the booking of travel for sweepstakes winners and clients.
- Organize and manage promotional assets.
- Copy edit creative materials used for digital, research, events, sales, etc.
- Assist with social media research and weekly reports.
- Other administrative tasks on request.
- Enrolled in a four-year undergraduate program.
- Preferred Majors Include: Business, Marketing and Communications
- Past internship experience is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated interest in the Media and Entertainment industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented with organizational skills.
- Positive attitude and a team player.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office programs.
- Including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Comfortable working with interactive online tools/platforms.
- Including: Trello Project Management, Box, and Google Sheets and Docs.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop is a plus.
- A second language is a plus.