Responsible for implementing corporate and industry marketing initiatives, trade and promotional activities and events, and manage special cross-divisional projects that promote AMC Networks and its brands to affiliate, advertising, creative and regulatory communities. Additionally, responsible for the day-to-day management and oversight of AMC Networks’ internal communications functions. The ideal candidate will have strong written and verbal skills, and is comfortable working in a collaborative fast-paced environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and update corporate brand (logos), corporate marketing materials and internal/external company and industry websites to ensure accurate corporate branding across linear and digital platforms.
- Manage AMC Networks industry partnerships and marketing/promotional events.
- Negotiate and coordinate corporate sponsorships ensuring favorable positioning for the company.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders in establishing company presence, including exhibits, journal ads, videos and promotional materials.
- Develop executive briefing materials (timelines, event logistics).
- Develop and implement company-wide internal communications functions and events working with internal stakeholders to ensure activity supports corporate goals, track progress against analytics to measure engagement and improve processes/programs.
- Manage internal special projects and events.
- Support CEO and executive internal communications writing clear, concise and grammatically correct employee communications.
- Oversee the content and maintenance of AMC Networks corporate website, company intranet, and press website.
- Ensure website content is up to date and accurate.
- Liaison with internal content providers and technology teams to ensure websites meets company standards.
- Work closely with AMC Networks internal digital and IT departments to identify technical issues and ensure issues are resolved.
- Manage external communications received through websites and route to internal clients for response.
- Manage logistics for trade advertising campaigns.
- Monitor, identify and review key advertising opportunities.
- Oversee creative development, copywriting, production and delivery of print and digital assets.
- Manage day-to-day corporate philanthropic activities.
- Manage AMC Networks corporate and cross-divisional special projects working closely with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage all sponsorship/event details including, event branding, tables/tickets, executive invitations/participation, etc.
- Maintain corporate contributions database and track requests.
- Prepare and execute communications between AMC Networks and non-profit organizations.
- Responsible for department budget including the preparation of the annual budget, monthly/quarterly forecasts and day-to-day operations including processing and tracking contracts, PACs, T&E forms, etc.
- Manage AMC Networks premiums working with internal stakeholders and external vendors to select, purchase and arrange for timely delivery.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong organization, oral, and written communications skills.
- Production experience across linear and digital platforms executing corporate trade marketing campaigns.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Experience project managing with cross-functional teams.
- At least six years media industry experience.
- Working knowledge of entertainment industry, cable programming, affiliate and advertising communities.