Responsible for the strategic scheduling of all promo and graphic elements across WE tv linear and nonlinear platforms (VOD). Coordinator is essential to day-to-day technical operations and log production, effectively and creatively orchestrating hundreds of graphic and promotional elements into a cohesive and well run daily log schedule.
- Schedule daily broadcast logs using Wide Orbit and GripIT scheduling software
- Work with Traffic and B&T to ensure daily logs are transmitted accurately
- Coordinate with Media Management team to fulfil promo plans for nonlinear WE tv platforms including Set Top Box on demand and TV Everywhere
- Maintain promo library in Wide Orbit and On-Air Pro
- Liaise with Creative Services to request promotional elements
- Work with Ad Sales Marketing to ensure proper on-air execution of all sponsored programming events
- Provide AS RUN/post reports as needed
- Keep abreast of industry trends and promotional strategies of competitive networks
- Assist Director and Managers in developing creative/strategic promotional campaigns for all WE tv series
- Strong attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with Film/Communications major.
- Minimum of 2 years previous work experience with broadcast/cable network within scheduling and/or traffic
- Robust computer skills and working knowledge of scheduling systems essential. High degree of accuracy required
- An understanding of all elements utilized in scheduling the channel, including promos, id’s, billboards, banners, bugs, etc.
- Strong innovative instincts and ability to implement – look beyond the technical and understand the creative implications
- Strong knowledge of entertainment industry trends and competitive landscape.
- Knowledge of log scheduling/traffic system a plus (Gabriel, Wide Orbit, Broadway, PTS, PILAT etc.)