The Sales Assistant supports the Sales team by managing all aspects of deal maintenance once it becomes an order. He/she will work for account directors on their respective lists.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Entering plans into WideOrbit.
2. Processing allocations, flighting and move requests.
3. Preparing all order letters in order to enter deals into the respective systems
4. Sending out traffic instructions and track down tapes
5. Maintaining outlists and cut-off times for their respective Account Directors.
6. Sending flowcharts and log times to agencies
7. Resolving discrepancies with agency assistants/buyers and negotiating makegoods.
8. Manage booked business and key accounts
9. Develop strong relationships with agency assistants and buyers
10. Support Account Directors on all aspects of deal management
QUALIFICATIONS (Required & Preferred)
1. Management Skills
a) Well-organized and time managed.
b) Detail oriented
c) Ability to handle multiple tasks
d) Strong written, math and oral communication skills.
2. Technical/Functional Competencies
a) Word, Excel and PowerPoint
3. Key Experiences/Achievements
a) College degree in Communications, Marketing, Economics or Business
b) Ideal candidate would have at least 1 year of prior agency/media experience.
c) Broad exposure to Windows-based software, spreadsheets, word processing, PowerPoint etc