The Advertising Account Executive (AE) must have the ability to increase existing business, develop and generate new business billing for AMC Networks. The AE will conceive and prepare presentations for clients, in addition to agencies, showing the benefits of AMC Networks’ advertising opportunities, and develop proposals for specific Network content, initiatives and integrated plans using multiple platforms and data solutions. The AE will develop target lists in conjunction with his/her sales management.
- Generate revenue for various network offerings and platforms.
- Presentations to clients and agencies showing the various AMC Networks Programming / Content / Marketing Solutions/ Digital & Data platform offerings available for advertisers.
- Stay abreast of all programs/content developed by AMC Networks various units to ensure that they are accurately represented to clients.
- Develop target list of advertisers and develop specific plans for generating and increasing advertising sales.
- Provide regular updates, as required, to sales management.
- Ensure that outstanding billings are accurate and collected in a timely manner.
- Maintain honest relationships and ensure that all presentations contain accurate research data and representation of all products.
- Confirm all orders with sales management before closing deals.
- Must have ability to develop new business.
- 5+ years media sales sales experience, preferably innovative media solutions selling.
- Familiarity with advertising agencies, account and media operations, ability to navigate through agencies to reach key decision makers.
- Strong record of direct-to-client sales at key decision-making levels.
- Ability to work with multiple platforms and product group and manage multiple products.
- Deep knowledge of linear, digital and data solutions offerings and marketplace info.
- Experience in formulating and presenting complex proposals which combine technical implementation of advertising opportunities.
- Excellent organization and presentation skills, high level of computer skills including Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word..