Input and maintain schedules and content-related data in the network scheduling systems, ensuring accurate and compliant usage of all scheduled programs. Serve as liaison to other network departments for linear metadata information. Screen competitive programming and help maintain competitive linear scheduling data for analysis.
- Utilize company-wide scheduling and rights software to input/maintain program schedule and supporting data.
- Maintain and distribute scheduling documents/notifications to internal and external parties.
- Track competitive information to identify and monitor threats and assist in long term planning.
- Track linear usage and contract compliance of original and acquired series.
- Facilitate and maintain collaborative relationships with other departments including Marketing, Sales and Production.
- Manage data input and uploads into the department’s ratings-tracking database.
- Participate in programming stunt initiatives, and take on special projects or additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- 1-2 years' relevant experience
- Experience in television preferred
- Passion for television content and industry required
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Strong computer skills required
- Strong time management skills required
The Company is committed to policy of nondiscrimination in its employment and personnel practices. Applicants are considered for all employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, religion, alienage, citizenship, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, genetic predisposition or carrier status, age, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking or sexual assault, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.