- Work on field residential campaigns off a list of leads to maintain and grow existing repeat business through outstanding service, relationship building, and service knowledge.
- Develop a proactive response to customer needs and business priorities by utilizing resources and operating in a time efficient and organized manner.
- Prepare and conduct effective sales presentations to customers and respond appropriately to product/service questions.
- Work closely with the client's product management
- Become a trusted advisor and solution provider to our customer by demonstrating knowledge of the client's products/services.
- You need to come with the batteries installed
- You must be willing to work all the hours
- No negativity
- Job Requirements
Requirements of the District Sales Manager:
- 2-3 years a related sales position or 1-2 years sales goals achievement in a service-oriented or retail-based industry.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and negotiation skills are required.
- Strong communications and presentation skills are a must.
- Strong technical aptitude and problem-solving ability.
- Self-starting personality is required to efficiently structure the work schedule and work independently.
- Travel requirement of the position is approximately 50%
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Child Care benefits
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- Flexible schedules