Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a creative and resourceful Visual Designer who possesses a unique range of talents, including deep knowledge of design principles and software, advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, strong interpersonal skills, and sharp business acumen to join our Financial Services Business Development team.
As Visual Designer for Financial Services, you will be part of a very small creative agency for a very large—and rapidly growing—business focused on moving an entire industry to the cloud. You will work directly with marketing, sales, sales enablement, business development, and engineering professionals focused on Financial Services to produce a range of print and digital assets, such as presentations, brochures, reference architectures, e-books, website layouts, demos, videos, placemats, infographics, and newsletters.
The ability to manage multiple projects independently and confidently communicate with key stakeholders is essential. Design work will also require direct interactions with AWS customers and partners to develop the visual assets needed to bring their cloud journeys to life. Responsibilities include participation in marketing events and training team members in basic design techniques.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Create a range of print and digital assets with a focus on high-quality marketing and sales materials
- Produce dynamic presentations, demos, and videos for major AWS events
- Produce original artwork from initial idea to final product based on a verbal or written description
- Design website layouts and make basic changes to website content
- Serve as the first line of defense in upholding the AWS brand
- Experience in Financial Services or a fast-paced corporate environment such as Professional Services
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Word and ability to create compelling presentations and sales materials on tight deadlines
- Familiarity with animation programs
- Background in photography and video production/editing
- Excellent organizational skills and eye for detail and consistency
- Interest in latest design and technology trends
- Strong communication skills
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.