Our AWS team is looking for a UX Designer to build a foundation for a new family of products from the ground up. You'll be part of a world-class team in a fast-paced environment that has the entrepreneurial feel of a start-up. You will drive digital product design, partner with user researchers, and development teams to deliver great user experiences.
Each day, hundreds of thousands of developers make billions of transactions worldwide on our cloud. They harness the power of Amazon Web Services (AWS) to enable innovative applications, websites, and businesses. We want to make it easy for new customers to get started, and for existing ones to manage their cloud resources.
As a UX Designer on this team, you will blaze a trail while having fun and creating customer value. This role requires ownership, autonomy, and an ability to deliver results. You enjoy working efficiently to build the right things with limited guidance. Your practical experience, high level of skill, and insight into intuitive and user-friendly UX is demonstrated via applications that raise the bar for both security and ease of use across platforms.
- Contribute to the design of useful, usable, and desirable products in a team environment.
- Understand customers and their needs through market analysis, customer research, and feedback.
- Use business requirements to assist in developing use cases and high-level requirements.
- Design the architecture, interface, and interaction flow of services and experiences.
- Develop personas, customer journey maps, conceptual diagrams, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Facilitate the design process, present and iterate design solutions.
- Chart a course for yourself in ambiguous situations. Mentor and assist junior designers and interns.