The AWS Startups Team is seeking a team enablement and internal communications manager to effectively communicate information within our team, to keep employees informed, empowered, and motivated.
This person will create an engaging internal communications program that supports team enablement and maintains culture. Ensuring that our teams have the right information at their fingertips is critical to increasing productivity. This person will help our team access the knowledge, tools, information, and resources to effectively support customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop consistent internal communications channels and cadence
- Scope, source, and maintain key content assets
- Identify, source, and communicate best practices
- Lead strategy, planning, content, and speakers for global team all-hands meetings, including monthly calls, quarterly town halls, and annual offsite
- Develop and manage team feedback mechanisms to continually improve processes and capabilities
- Build programs for team development
- Tracking participation and usage, and reporting impact, and making recommendations for improvements