- Minimum of 10 years' experience in a high-tech B2B marketing in a customer-facing role within game tech companies and/or within the games ecosystem
- Experience in working with the technology sales cycle and how to employ marketing strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption and accelerate revenue and growth.
- Familiarity with game development platforms (Engines like Unity, Unreal) and high level knowledge of market dynamics (key publishers, vendors, developers, middleware, etc)
- Knowledge of the B2B purchase process and how to identify opportunities to create demand and help accelerate opportunities.
- Ability to run analyses, track metrics, and find creative ways to optimize performance of marketing programs.
- Experience in hiring, and managing, a team of marketing professionals.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business or comparable education/experience.
At Amazon we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptional talent, and bright, driven people. Amazon Web Services (AWS), a subsidiary of Amazon.com and a leader in Cloud Computing, is seeking a talented Game Tech Marketer, who'll be responsible for creating and implementing the regional marketing strategy for the Games industry in North America, and drive awareness and adoption of AWS among Game development studios, publishers, and developers. This is a unique opportunity for a driven, self-starter to play an important role in a fast-growing business, and to help drive significant value for Games companies looking to build sophisticated, scalable games loved by millions of players across the globe.
In close collaboration with other regional Game Tech marketing leads and the global Game Tech marketing team, you will be responsible for establishing the regional marketing strategy, creating and executing localized programs, campaigns, communications, and events in support of the Game Tech business in North America. We're looking for a marketing manager who understands how to engage effectively with this audience, improve awareness, educate customers and prospects and increase AWS adoption.
- * Define and execute the marketing plan that improves Game Tech customer engagement with AWS. Create demand programs that promote awareness, signups, service-level adoption and peer and influencer recommendations
- * Generate the portfolio of AWS solutions for games companies and developers, while evangelizing existing customer use cases on their success using the platform
- * Introduce new approaches to digital marketing and content syndication to elevate awareness around our content and messaging distribution. Manage localization where required.
- * Coordinate with global and regional Game Tech field marketing, PR and communications teams to ensure brand consistency and to fully leverage programs available to deploy
- Build an event marketing and sponsorship strategy, coordinating with stakeholders that include AWS customers, partners, and internal teams to ensure AWS Game Tech is represented at the right events
- Determine critical KPIs and develop measurement tools and analytics to continuously optimize investments. Drive improvements to gain operational and cost efficiencies across demand activity
- Manage and monitor dedicated marketing spend, including budget reconciliation, spend assessment and requisition management
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure quality, timeliness and cost-effectiveness of deliverables