Experienced digital marketer sought to build the strategy, design and deliver digital marketing campaigns to support some of the most exciting portfolio of customers of Amazon Web Services (AWS).
The Senior Digital Marketing and Campaigns Manager leads the planning, execution, and measurement of digital marketing campaigns. This role will work closely with our account-based marketing managers to plan and execute campaigns including email, event communications, landing pages, online media and promotions, and other digital programs. This role will also have responsibility for creating processes to grow and nurture our database, delivering customer communications through the right channel at the right time, and improving engagement rates to meet team goals. This role will be empowered to champion new ideas, execute test plans, and iterate based on performance metrics.
Our ideal is passionate about building multi-channel digital programs that drive business results and possesses a strong understanding of best practices across digital channels and technologies, a keen eye for design and the ability to self-service components. They are adept at working with sales and cross functional stakeholders to create bespoke digital experiences for customers. They are eager to own best practices for campaigns development, hands-on implementation, project management and data analysis and to work in a fast-paced environment.
We have a strong preference for this role to work in San Francisco, CA or Seattle, WA but will allow remote from any US Amazon corporate office.
- Create the digital marketing strategy to support business objectives and account based marketing goals. Partner closely with Account Based Marketing Managers to achieve those goals.
- Lead the day-to-day management of digital marketing operations including process development, execution strategy, project management, project build, QA, deployment and reporting.
- Collaborate with internal teams to insert Strategic Accounts into campaign plans where appropriate.
- Build and execute custom campaign plans to achieve team objectives.
- Provide campaign reporting and dashboards to team including recommendations for improving engagement results and the customer experience.
- Lead team strategy and implementation of account-based marketing tools, technologies, and platforms to deliver business objectives.
- Drive database management, targeting and segmentation for digital campaigns.
- Develop and execute test plans to refine design, messaging, and approach to drive improved engagement.
- Seek opportunities to leverage to improve processes and productivity.
- Deliver campaigns and support on time and on budget.
- Manage the library of digital assets.
- Travel required 30%