- Previous customer success management experience in an UC, UCaaS, SaaS, Desktop Apps, or similar organization.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully managing complex customer implementations and relationships in a technology service industry.
- UC experience with collaboration toolsets including conferencing, chat, video, and related APIs.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills, including both internal and external stakeholders and all levels of management.
- Proven record of driving issues to resolution resulting in customer satisfaction.
- Strong interpersonal relationship building skills.
- Ambitious and driven, thriving in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
- 3+ years of customer success management experience.
- 4-year degree required.
- Ability to travel up to 30% as needed.
- Experience in change management, decision making, planning, and process improvement/business transformation.
The Customer Success Manager is a key member of the Alexa for Business team who ensures that our customers are successfully able to adopt and implement Alexa for Business. Working closely with the customer, the CSM will build and manage cross-functional relationships across the customer organization to enable the adoption of Alexa for Business across lines of business and other functional departmental units. Executing against and reporting on Customer Success metrics, the CSM is constantly looking to optimize the solution for the customer, drive adoption, and ensure the highest value realization. The CSM applies their expert product knowledge to enable new use cases, increase end user satisfaction, and provide customer feedback to product management.
CSMs are truly passionate about customer success and the overall customer experience. CSMs possess excellent verbal and written communication, program management, and product skills. As the customer focal point during the adoption phase, the CSM will work closely with product teams, partners, sales, support, and professional services team to execute an implementation plan that meets and exceeds the customers' needs.
We are looking for CSMs with a proven track record of delivering results, outcomes, and business impact for customers through influence and trust. CSMs must have messaging and communications skills that resonate at all levels with both internal and external stakeholders. CSMs understand the commitment required to analyze customer business goals, and will take proactive action to implement the best practices that drive customer success with Alexa for Business.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drive organic adoption, growth and expansion of Alexa for Business within assigned accounts.
- Help to identify, generate, and facilitate expanded deployments in alignment with the account team.
- Has primary responsibility for understanding customer implementation goals and use cases.
- Is a trusted advisor to the customer, and enables them realize their work assistant strategy.
- Invents and simplifies challenges for customers enabling them to think in new and creative ways to drive value realization.
- Proactively identifies and mitigates risks for the customer so they can achieve their stated business goals.
- Acts as a customer champion and advocate with all the supporting internal teams including sales, support, professional services, and product management.
- Ensure customers' needs and challenges are communicated and understood by executives and functional teams.
- Drives resolution of problems or critical issues for assigned customers by aligning and prioritizing appropriate resources, including professional communication with all stakeholders.
- Manages a customer meeting cadence to proactively monitor deployment velocity and work towards addressing any deployment blockers.
- Creates a Customer Success Plan that tracks milestones, progress, and value realization.
- Leverage analytics for identifying predictive indicators of churn and take mitigating actions.
- Proactively measures customer satisfaction, product deployment levels, consumption, and billing.
- Gathers case study results, and identifies and help publish customer references.
- Develops best practices and builds collateral to scale the adoption processes with and for the Alexa for Business team.