Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud (“cloud computing”). With AWS you can procure compute power, storage, and many other services – gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS is the leading platform for designing and developing applications for the cloud and is growing rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies worldwide on the platform.
AWS Sales Strategy Operations and Enablement is in need of a creative, dynamic and results driven analyst to help us drive CRM / 3rd party tools onboarding, management and adoption. You should have excellent business acumen and communication skills, and be able to work with AWS business leaders to develop and define key business questions, then work backwards to deliver meaningful insights that answer those questions. We're looking for a motivated self-starter who's passionate about managing operational processes, strict adherence to terms outlined in customer contracts and supporting both internal and external customers.
- Management and technical administration of CRM / 3rd party sales tools
- Drive measurement of adoption and ROI of CRM / 3rd party sales tools
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements of key CRM / 3rd party tools
- Communicate effectively across all related channels to ensure transparency of CRM / 3rd party tools onboarding and management process
- Work with various vendors for onboarding, contracts and engagement with internal AWS teams such as finance, legal etc.
Support monthly and quarterly reporting on all CRM / 3rd party sales tools