Preference for candidates based in San Francisco but open to candidates located in AWS office locations including Seattle, New York City, Atlanta, Arlington or Chicago.
For 13 years, Amazon Web Services (“AWS”) has been the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. AWS offers over 170 fully featured services to millions of active customers around the world—including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies—to power their infrastructure. Americas Sales Strategy, Operations & Enablement (SSOE) is a diverse team that supports the Sales, Partner Sales, Demand Generation, Inside Sales, Solution Architects, and Business Development teams across US, Global Accounts, Canada, and LATAM to enable AWS teams to better serve our customers in their journey to the cloud.
We are seeking an experienced and entrepreneurial Program Manager to spearhead the transformation of our sales enablement methodology and execution. In this role, you will own the design and launch of our onboarding and “always-boarding” programs and initiatives to speed time to productivity for field new hires and maintain peak field readiness for tenured reps and managers. You will collaborate closely with a broad set of key stakeholders from the Sales Productivity & Readiness team, Partner Sales, Solution Architect, Marketing, Business Development, and WW Enablement teams to develop and execute transformative programs in support of the Americas and Global & Strategic Accounts (GSA) sales strategy.
To be successful in this role, it is critical that you have the ability to influence and convince others in order to drive projects with multiple key stakeholders to completion within pre-defined deadlines. Excellent program management, written, and verbal communication skills are required.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with a broad set of key stakeholders to design, launch, and maintain innovative sales and technical sales enablement programs.
- Work with a broad set of key stakeholders to develop and launch sales playbooks to support field execution in alignment with marketing campaigns and sales plays.
- Build and a best practice sharing program to replicate best practices across the Americas & GSA
- Partner with WW Enablement team to tailor and land global enablement initiatives in the Americas & GSA
- Act as a conduit and liaison between SPR Leads and other teams to optimize existing enablement programs and build new initiatives to quickly address identified readiness gaps.
- Familiarity with AWS or another Cloud technology
- Strategic thinker with demonstrated experience taking broad visions and concepts and developing and launching successful structured enablement programs with predefined metrics to measure impact
- Proven track record of managing multi-faceted projects with the ability to drive through completion
- Experience using cutting edge enablement platforms with mobile learning, experiential learning, gamification, and robust reporting features
- Proven experience designing and implementing a Sales Methodology
- Experience with SFDC, learning management systems, and other e-learning tools.
- Excellent communications skills including, writing, presenting, as well as accuracy and attention to detail
- A fast-thinking, high-energy individual with a sense of humor and ability to work with a wide range of personalities will thrive in this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.