- Minimum of three years of experience providing senior executive level support.
- Minimum of two years of program/project management experience.
- Bachelor's degree.
Are you looking for your next Program Manager/Assistant role, but not sure where to start? Well, you have found the right place! At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. This Program Manager /Assistant role supporting Amazon Web Services Solutions Architecture (SA) may be a great role for you.
This position will partner with one Sales/Architecture manager and a large team supporting the Americas Commercial organization at AWS. The role requires someone who gets excited about a variety of Program and EA duties, including: calendar management, document preparation for meetings (managing agendas, printing materials for reviews), travel coordination, expense reporting, project management, diversity & inclusion program management, and occasional event planning as well as coordinating and communicating quarterly business processes. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to drive results in an ambiguous environment, with a high level of attention to detail. A successful candidate will be at the center of the team and will be part of the glue that helps our team operate efficiently, effectively and happily.
This role is for you if you are organized, energetic, self-motivated, and care about the employee experience as well as have experience in full-cycle project management (from design through implementation, measurement and continuous improvement). This role is for you if you seek a role in which you can strongly contribute, learn, build, and be challenged.
- Effectively and proactively multiple managers. Including calendar management, travel, event coordination and expense reimbursement.
- Serve as a business partner ensuring strategic, proactive and thoughtful support of the rhythm of the business.
- Fielding business inquiries by researching appropriate resources and/or connecting with the appropriate teams to resolve.
- Experience managing projects with multiple inputs and multiple stakeholders.
- Document preparation for meetings such as creation of agendas for staff meetings, or related forums.
- Own and manage team Qualtrics account.
- General upkeep and management of team goals.
- Partner with a team Program Managers to develop, execute, and fulfill programs, as well as develop new programs to meet emerging needs.