- The right person will 5+ years technology solution sales experience
. The right person will 5+ years experience managing alliance partnerships
- Able to consistently exceed quota and key performance metrics.
- Experience engaging and influencing senior executives and strong familiarity with decision making processes in enterprise customers
- Experience working with partners through account management, product management, program management and business development engagements
- Demonstrated experience working and communicating with multiple stakeholders and cross functional teams including direct and channel marketing, solution architect teams, product management and account management teams
- Sales and/or technical acumen, able to coordinate and develop successful field teams
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates to help drive opportunities with the leading partners in New York.
As a Partner Success Manager, you will deliver on our strategy to build mind share and adoption of Amazon’s infrastructure web services across AWS’ most strategic business partners and customers. You will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall end customer adoption across all market segments through partner engagement. The ideal candidate has both a business background that enables them engage at the CXO level, and a sales background that enables them to easily interact with enterprise customers and field sales reps. You should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
Your broad responsibilities will include helping to define and execute against the partner program for New York, establishing business and technical relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions with these organizations in order to build long-term business and marketing opportunities.
- Consistently exceeds quota and key performance metrics
- Prior experience working with Systems Integrators and Consulting Companies to achieve sales.
- Prior direct sales experience is preferred
- Experience working within the enterprise software development industry is highly desired.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
- Experience working in the territory with partners and customers
- Verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
** For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit http://aws.amazon.com **
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/ Age