- Has 3+ years of experience leading a team of 5 - 10 sellers.
- Has experince leading a team in a high scale SMB Business.
- Will possess 7+ years of sales, business development and partner management experience.
- Consistently exceeds quota and key performance metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences.
- Experience working within the enterprise software development industry is highly desired.
- Prior experience working with Systems Integrators and Consulting Companies to drive sales.
- Prior direct sales experience is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
Would you like to lead a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates to lead and manage our partnerships with the leading systems integrators, interactive agencies and management consulting firms in North America. Do you have the business savvy and industry expertise necessary to position Amazon as the technology platform of the future? As a Partner Sales Manager within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on our strategy to build mind share and adoption of Amazon's infrastructure web services (Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Amazon SimpleDB, and Amazon SQS) across AWS's most strategic business partners and their customers.
The AWS Consulting Partner Ecosystem is growing, and these Systems Integrators, Advisors, Professional and Managed Services Partners have experienced resources capable of delivering business outcomes for customers. Partners provide AWS with scale and can help accelerate customer adoption and deliver value more rapidly. By teaming on opportunities, there is a greater ability to drive better outcomes for our customer. The Manager of Partner Sales will lead a team of Partner Sales Managers (PSMs). The Partner Sales Manager owns the consulting partner go-to-market for a given geography and ensure that: 1) customers and sales teams understand the value of partners and how to engage; 2) a strategic plan is created for each geography; 3) partners have brand awareness and drive new customer demand; 4) qualified partners are recommended for opportunities and deliver quality results; and 7) partners know what is required for success in the district (PSM provides coaching in collaboration with PDM).
The Manager of Partner Sales will lead a team that is partner agnostic and leverages partners to drive service adoption and exceptional customer outcomes in the territory based on the partner expertise. Ultimately you will be responsible for driving top-line revenue growth and overall end customer adoption across your a given territory. The ideal candidate will possess industry knowledge, direct sales and partners sales experience, and demonstrated proficiency scaling a business through a partner ecosystem. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.