- 3 years of technology related sales or relevant work experience in an inside sales and lead generation role. .
- 1 year of experience driving demand and lead generation in the technology industry.
- 1 year of experience using sales automation tools such as Salesforce.com
- Superior oral and written communication skills in English
- A Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, technology, or relevant field of study preferred
Positions available on both east and west coasts near an Amazon office. The role requires a combination of office and telecommunication work.
Enterprise Education, Inside Sales
Amazon Web Services (AWS), a subsidiary of Amazon.com, is seeking a talented, self-directed sales representative to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of AWS in Higher Education.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Inside Sales Representative to join our fast growing team. You will be responsible for working with a team of Enterprise Account Managers and Solution Architects to help grow the AWS business in the United States. You will be deeply immersed in territory planning and own broad reach activities to engage new AWS users and grow accounts. You will play a pivotal role in supporting the rapid expansion of AWS in the higher education market segment through lead management, facilitation of communication, ownership of new AWS accounts and through management of tactical activities that enable strategic, enterprise level engagement. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, industry-leading, technology business focused on making an impact to education!
- Develop a territory plan with Account Managers that drives the growth across each territory
- Deliver information on programs, promotions and products via phone, email, Webex,etc.
- Provide feedback and suggestions for program improvement.
- Support customer business processes to reduce friction and enable enterprise level engagement
- Accelerate the adoption of AWS services in a defined territory with an ultimate goal of revenue growth.
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
- Be able to articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services and solutions.
- Work with Marketing, Lead Management, and the enterprise education team to broaden reach in higher-ed market.
- Ensure customer satisfaction in your assigned territory.