- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in inside sales and lead generation in a high-technology or publishing and/or education organization.
- 1 year of experience in driving demand and lead generation
- 1 year of Experience using Sales Automation tools such as Salesforce.com
- A Bachelor degree in marketing, business, technology, or relevant field of study or equivalent experience
Amazon Web Services (AWS), a subsidiary of Amazon.com, is seeking a talented, self-directed lead generation representative to drive adoption of AWS's cloud computing solutions in the Education Publishing vertical within Public Sector. The ideal candidate must be able to open doors and develop a strong pipeline of leads for Amazon Web Services in the Education Publishing market. He or She must also have proven analytical skills and experience creating relationships and building a base of contacts that will ultimately drive sales. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, industry-leading technology business focused on making an impact Education!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create a plan to follow up and qualify inbound leads from events and campaigns conducted by the AWS Public Sector marketing team, sales and proposal capture team.
- Work with territory sales leaders to identify key targets and build out the contact database
- Develop relationships with key sales leaders to drive leads to opportunities and shepherd those opportunities to closure
- Use sales force automation tools to develop and update ROI/funnel reporting and dashboards for management and sales visibility
- Travel, in the US and abroad, as necessary to execute sales & marketing initiatives.