Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing the adoption of CloudFront, Amazon Web Services’ CDN and Perimeter protection services offering? Do you have the business savvy and technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key CDN and security provider? As a Enterprise Sales Representative for Global Edge Services, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging CDN and Perimeter security services technology. Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in enterprise accounts. The ideal candidate will posses both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory or industry vertical
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around the use of Edge services
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Expect moderate travel
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus
- BA/BS degree
- Extensive customer network
- Strong verbal and written communications skill
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.