As a key marketing leader in AWS, the Global Marketing leader of AdTech/MarTech must be able to deal with ambiguity, work across a number of different senior stakeholders, build and inspire teams, and develop an environment of always raising the bar.
Experience should include:
- 10+ years of marketing leadership experience for a technology platform in the AdTech/MarTech/Digital Marketing industry.
- A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility, team building, and proven success delivering measurable marketing results on a global scale.
- Willingness and ability to travel globally, and ability to work independently and autonomously .
- Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables.
- Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.
Are you an experienced marketing executive in the AdTech and/or MarTech and/or Digital Marketing and Advertising industry? Are you passionate about how technology can be used to solve business problems? Are you eager to shape the way these types of companies modernize their services?
Amazon Web Services is seeking a data-driven, creative, and well-written marketing executive to develop, lead, and execute AWS's global marketing strategy for the AdTech/MarTech industries. This will be a critical and highly visible role in AWS, and will be an integral member of the leadership team for this rapidly growing business. As such, the role will drive the way we develop and build a holistic marketing strategy and team across all areas of our organization (Sales, Product, Marketing, Business Development, AWS Industries, Partner/Alliances, etc.).
The successful candidate will develop content and messaging for specific AdTech/MarTech segments and job roles, be a subject matter expert and senior spokesperson for the press and analyst community, develop our Digital Marketing customer community and work with key partners to develop messaging and joint offerings, act as a subject expert for our AWS sales teams, and drive/execute campaigns that position AWS the leading Cloud provider to these important industries.
The ideal candidate has a passion for technology and how it can be used to create business outcomes for AdTech/MarTech companies, an innate ability to transform complex technical concepts into easy-to-understand messaging and materials, and the ability to build and improve scalable mechanisms for managing our work. Comfort with and experience in a highly data-driven marketing organization is a must.
As the Head of AdTech/MarTech Marketing, you will be responsible for the following:
- Build and execute AWS' marketing strategy for (and direct/indirect team to support) the global AdTech/MarTech industry. This will involve working with the senior leaders of our business, technology, and marketing organizations to develop and communicate how AWS benefits and transforms the Digital Marketing industry.
- Utilize AWS service and solution messaging and related content to develop and deliver consumable, highly impactful sales tools to the AWS field sales team that articulate the value and differentiation of the AWS service portfolio for our customers. Ensure quality standards are met for all materials produced and released to the AWS field. As this is a global role, content needs to be globally
scalable while also meeting the needs of the local markets.
- Develop, support, and/or deliver keynotes at Marketing and Advertising conferences and tradeshows, positioning AWS as the leading Cloud provider for Digital Marketing. Ensure that AWS has the right content and bench of thought-leading executives to communicate that content to the industry.
- Working with our partner community, develop joint solutions, messaging and go to market strategy with our top AdTech/MarTech partners. Build the business case for our partners on why AWS and develop business and selling models that attract and excite our partner community and the broader Digital Marketing industry.
- Collaborate closely with AWS Product Marketing, Field Marketing and Industry Verticals marketing teams to develop integrated marketing strategies and deliver programs that drive growth.
- Establish efficient processes, tools and practices to build efficient marketing funnel and with measurable sales outcomes.
- Become the recognized and acknowledged expert on public cloud and AWS, regularly developing thought leadership content that influences the industry.
- Interact regularly with senior management or executives to assess field needs and prioritize the development of selling tools, field events, and related materials.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation