Amazon Web Services (AWS) Global Campaigns team is seeking a talented, self-directed, senior marketing manager to support the team’s efforts to activate global campaigns that are primarily designed to generate leads for the global sales team. The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for working with the campaign team to design and implement the global campaigns, including the successful build and launch of the campaigns working with our Geo Marketing and key stakeholder teams including Product Marketing, Partner Marketing, Training and Certification, etc. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, fast-growing business.
The ideal candidate will have experience leading build, deployment and activation of high-performance global, integrated campaigns; while driving a vision for how global campaign deployment helps achieve business goals; and defining and implementing best practices across an enterprise organization.
- Contribute to messaging development, target audience marketing channel strategy definition.
- Support the development of nurture and digital strategy, including touches, frequency, relevant content, etc.
- Drive the design of campaign microsite look/feel, content flow, and user experience
- Assist Campaign Lead with communicating campaign design and engagement strategy to Geo stakeholders and Product Marketing teams
- Own campaign digital strategy implementation, including the build of Marketo nurture flows, and working with agency partners to build microsite pages
- Oversee overall localization process for the campaign, including supporting Localization Managers with campaign localization and adaptation requirements for the Geos