- Minimum of 10+ years of enterprise selling experience in large global accounts
- Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology deals
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills
- Experience communicating and presenting to senior leadership
- A BA or BS degree in computer science, engineering, business, marketing, or related field (MBA preferred)
AWS is seeking a world class sales professional to help manage our relationship with one of the largest Media and Entertainment companies in the world. The Account Manager will be responsible for providing regional and segment based business leadership and management within this global account. You will build and maintain key relationships, develop and manage opportunities, monitor deployment projects and engage virtual resources. You will define a CXO relationship strategy within the account, including engaging with AWS senior leadership team for executive sponsorships, coordinating executive business reviews, and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities The Account Manager is responsible for teaming with the customer's Business & IT Organizations to build strategic relationships within the account, articulating a clear vision and generating enthusiasm, while impacting all business groups. The rep is responsible for selling at the most strategic level within the account and implementing a broad strategy for earning customer acceptance and service implementation. The rep will work with all appropriate AWS resources (Executives, Solution Architects, Business Development, Marketing, Partners, Support, Service teams and Professional Services) to support customer interests.