- Tech Sales/Business Development/Training Delivery experience, preferably in the IT industry.
- Experience conducting Training Needs Assessments and developing training plans.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience with engaging and presenting to senior executives (CXO level).
- Collaborative influence and ability to work with AWS and customer stakeholders in a consultative manner.
- Strong business acumen.
To help our Global Financial Services customers develop the next generation of technical leaders, we are looking for an for an exceptionally talented, bright, and driven candidate to help our customers transform their skills development on AWS. If you have a passion for learning, and can communicate highly technical concepts to audiences at different stages in the AWS journey, we'd like to speak with you.
In this role, you will work closely with our Global Financial Services customers, and Global Account Teams to help customers build detailed, long term, large scale training programs that will accelerate adoption and usage of AWS services. You will work with customers to understand their technical enablement challenges, developing detailed skill development frameworks and help customers with execution of these training and enablement plans. We are looking for an exceptionally strong analytical thinker who thrives in fast-paced, initially unstructured environments to define, develop and help execute a go to market plan, make refinements while learning and ensuring successful customer program adoption.
The ideal candidate will possess a technical background that enables them to help drive engagement at both the user and CXO level. The right candidate will have very strong communication skills to skillfully create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS.
The key responsibilities of the position include:
- Conduct Training Needs Assessments with key Global Financial Services customer to identify, incubate and mature training and enablement programs within their organizations.
- Develop large scale training and enablement proposals and plans to accelerate the adoption of AWS services.
- Maintain a strong relationship with customers to ensure flawless execution of training plans.
- Design scalable & sustainable training programs for Global Financial Services customers that demonstrate the proficiency and benefits of technical skill development for the customer.
- Support AWS organizational training goals in collaboration with account teams and AWS Training & Certification stakeholders.
- Prepare and deliver business reviews to senior management.