AWS is one of Amazon’s fastest growing businesses, servicing millions of customers in more than 190 countries, reshaping the way global enterprises consume information technology and powering the developers who are building the next generation of global industry leaders. AWS customers include some of the most innovative startups like Netflix, Pinterest, Airbnb, and Instagram as well as some of the largest global enterprises like Shell International, Unilever, Hitachi, Sharp, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Samsung.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for an experienced Customer Solutions Manager for a new AWS service. This highly visible role will be responsible for helping to guide our customers on a multi-part journey to solve their business problems. This individual should be a self-starter and be willing to operate both tactically and strategically to deliver outcomes for the customer. You will invest the time to understand each customer’s business needs and act as business partner to our largest customers.
As a trusted advisor, you will help guide our customers to identify appropriately sized business problems without blockers, plan the solution, share best practices, drive end user engagement, and measure success. On occasion you will also directly assist customers with the service.
You are encouraged to think big, invent, and take ownership of our customers’ challenges. You will not only bring the best of AWS to our customers, you will proactively help solve customers’ challenges through new ideas, tools, and mechanisms. You will evangelize the AWS service and influence customer adoption, and you should be passionate about delivering a great customer experience by deploying AWS solutions and driving innovation.
Successful candidates will be detail driven, have excellent problem solving abilities, and be exemplary communicators both at the executive and project team level. You will be a peer leader, have the ability to gain stakeholder buy-in, negotiate and lead virtual teams. Your enterprise cloud experience and operational excellence will influence customer decisions, provide insight, and help drive secure and robust solutions.
- Deliver value to our customers by building trust and maintaining strong relationships, learning about their business priorities, and guiding them on how to best leverage the new service
- Help customers design business process that mitigate the risks caused by complexity
- Discover and evangelize new use cases for the customer, helping them to deepen and expand their usage of the product.
- Onboard and assist new customers, which will require a mastery of the service
- Engage in internal service discussions, translating customer usage and feedback into actionable insights, feature ideas, and new training materials designed to ensure successful customer onboarding, support business-wide adoption, and deepen service proficiency
- Assist marketing with writing case studies that highlight your customers’ wins
This role can be located in either San Francisco or Seattle.
This position must be located at one of our U.S. AWS Corp. offices with a preference for Seattle or San Francisco.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.