Amazon has built a reputation for excellence with recent examples of being named #1 in customer service, #1 most trusted, and #2 most innovative. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is carrying on that tradition while leading the world in Cloud technologies. As a member of the AWS Enterprise Support team you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications. You will work with leading companies in this space and directly with the engineering teams within Amazon acting as the “voice of the customer”.
The Customer Experience and Escalations (CxE) Manager role enables a single threaded process owner for the Enterprise Support team to leverage when escalating customers issues impacting customer experience. The CxE Manager assists account teams in preparing the required information and help them to adhere to the correct escalation processes. They dive deep on the customer experience issues and ensure that the right level of information is provided so that the customers problem can be solved as quickly as possible. They also ensure that the problem is articulated in a way that is easy for leaders to understand. They drive delivery to customers through sound plans and ensure consistent and quality communication with all relevant parties.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build a strong foundation of knowledge around AWS cloud services and the cloud ecosystem
- Prioritize, manage and own emerging and developing key customer risks/issues from start to finish
- Work with key stakeholders across AWS to improve the customer experience and develop mechanisms that support operational excellence
- Drive down mean time to engagement and communication for all key customer issues
- Broad understanding of AWS architecture and service inter-dependencies
- Collaborating with key stakeholders around documentation and processes regarding recurring issues
- Provide crisp and timely communication on developing issues to relevant stakeholders and service teams
- Analyze data trends on key customer issues to identify potential issues
- Ability to maintain composure in dynamic and high-pressure situations
- Perform other duties as required by the organization
The CxE Manager is central role of adding value to our Enterprise Support customers. If you wish to be at the forefront of customer obsession, come join us!