- 3+ years experience working in customer success programs capturing impactful case studies and customer references
- 3+ years experience in developing and delivering high profile marketing events that deliver business impact
Are you passionate about startups? Does helping startups succeed excite you? Would you like to be part of a global, cross-functional team focused on engaging with leaders and influencers in the startup space? Did you know that the world's most successful startups are built on top of AWS including more than 90% of the Forbes Next Billion Dollar Companies?
The AWS Startup Marketing team is looking for a creative, innovative, and organized individual to help the thousands of successful startups tell their own stories at dozens of AWS events around the world. In this role, you will be responsible for researching and molding the most compelling startup customer stories and coaching startup founders and executives on the best ways to share their insights. You will be responsible for finding the best events for those stories to be shared publicly, like Startup Day, AWS Summits or our annual customer conference, re: Invent. You will coordinate and manage all customer logistics for participating in the events and ensure the speaker and the audience have an outstanding experience.
Ideally, you are someone that has experience working with founders and executives at top flight startup companies and can engage with leaders with grace and style. You have a track record of building successful programs and events that tell compelling stories about customer success. You are knowledgeable about current state of the art cloud technologies and understand how technical and business decisions impact the success of fledgling companies. Your responsibilities will include :
- Develop and operate a customer speaker selection process tracks the top startups across global markets and major startup business segments
- Build robust plans for sourcing, inviting, coaching and managing startup customer speakers to AWS events.
- Coordinate closely with the AWS Startup events team to ensure that customers stories are best suited for the event type and audience
- Track and secure all appropriate permissions from the customer to ensure that AWS can share their stories publicly
- Manage the on-site experience for invited customers speakers to ensure that they have a positive experience
- Create comprehensive reporting post event that provides guidance and recommendations for future program improvement
- Collaborate closely with AWS Startup Business Development, and Solution Architecture teams to source, vet and develop outstanding customer speakers
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.