Are you energized by the potential for Artificial Intelligence, Machine and Deep Learning applications? Are you passionate about working with entrepreneurs, startups, accelerators, incubators and venture capital firms? The AWS Startup Business Development Team is seeking a Business Development Associate with experience in the field of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML) and Deep Learning (DL) to help define, build and deploy our strategy for ensuring broad adoption of the AWS machine learning platform amongst startups.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business and machine learning/data analytics background, as well as experience working directly with or for startups and/or venture capital firms and a foundation of collaborating with cross-functional teams across an organization to drive customer engagement and service/product adoption.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Continuously assessing and analyzing the market landscape and opportunity for AWS ML services.
- Developing mechanisms for continuous identification and prioritization of startups to target for AWS ML platform adoption
- Helping to conceive, develop and launch scalable campaigns, initiatives, programs and mechanisms for engaging with, educating and guiding startups on how to build their business utilizing the AWS ML platform.
- Discovering, capturing and reporting learnings from the field about customer and AWS challenges and opportunities as they relate to the AWS ML platform.
- Collaborating with AWS ML product and business development teams, as well as sales, solution architect, partner and marketing teams to represent the voice of the startup customer and to help promote the value proposition and drive adoption of the AWS ML platform to the startup ecosystem.
- Preparing monthly metrics and business reviews for senior management