For more than 11 years, Amazon Web Services (“AWS”) has been the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. AWS offers over 100 fully featured services to millions of active customers around the world—including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies—to power their infrastructure. Do you have the business and technical acumen to collaborate across multiple business owners to help drive successful IT transformation and cloud adoption? Would you like to be part of a team focused working with customers to ensure they’re
building data driven business cases to solve their objectives by migration on-premise IT infrastructure into AWS?
Cost and operational effectiveness to support the adoption of new cloud technologies is key to accelerating the business and technological benefits of the AWS platform. AWS offers customers an alternative consumption model that differs from how businesses have traditionally bought IT by focusing on paying only for what you need. We're looking for a hands-on and motivated self-starter who's passionate about building and running a scalable go to market plan to help organizations use AWS TSO Logic to build business cases to embrace cloud technologies at scale and to ensure long-term customer success.
The AWS Migration Services team is recruiting a Program Manager to own a regional go to market for TSO Logic to help customers plan large scale migrations to the cloud by developing financial assessments that address customer. TSO Logic delivers accurate data-driven recommendations to right-size and right-cost compute with more features being developed. In this role, you will work with the customer, AWS account teams, delivery team, AWS Partners, and senior leadership to develop and operate the enablement programs to train the AWS fields and AWS Partner teams to leverage TSO Logic. You will act as an escalation point regionally to deliver customers data-backed assessments for migrating their current on-premises workloads to AWS, or support enabled AWS fields teams and AWS Partners as they develop their own assessments using TSO. You will oversee your region for all assessments to ensure top quality results are being presented to AWS customers. Our service is used by customers, partners, and internal Amazon Web Services teams on a global basis.
Key roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in developing and ongoing improvement of enablement programs for AWS Field and AWS Partners
- Plan, execute, and measure enablement engagements in your region for AWS Field and AWS Partners
- Provide a single point of regional escalation for teams needing TSO assistance, or for high profile engagements
- Observe, measure, and provide quality control of the results being provided to customers from teams and partners in your region
- Performing the implementation and data configuration of TSO
- Working closely with customers and internal teams to schedule and deliver successful TSO engagements
- Troubleshooting and solving implementation challenges of TSO
- Develop and articulate assessment results and analyses to customers and internal stakeholders
- In-depth understanding of the TSO Logic product at a functional and technical level
- Listening to, and using customer feedback to drive product innovation
- Providing demos, workshops, and sales support as needed
- Mentoring new team members
- Contributing to global or local initiatives to develop and share best practices to help scale the organization
- Has worked with remote teams worldwide
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.