Are you passionate about Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning? Are you passionate about helping customers build solutions leveraging the state-of-the-art AI/ML tools on Amazon Web Service (AWS)? If so, come join us!
At Amazon, we have been investing deeply in artificial intelligence for over 20 years, and many of the capabilities customers experience are driven by machine learning. Amazon.com’s recommendations engine is driven by machine learning (ML), as are the paths that optimize robotic picking routes in our fulfillment centers. Our supply chain, forecasting, and capacity planning are also informed by ML algorithms. Alexa is fueled by Natural Language Understanding and Automated Speech Recognition deep learning; as is our drone initiative, Prime Air, and the computer vision technology in our new retail experience, Amazon Go. We have thousands of engineers at Amazon committed to machine learning and deep learning, and it’s a big part of our heritage.
AWS is looking for an AI/ML Solutions Architect who will be the Subject Matter Expert helping customers in Canada design solutions that leverage our suite of AI/ML services. You will collaborate with Solution Architects, Sales, Business Development and the Service teams to enable and accelerate customer adoption of AWS AI/ML services. You will develop white papers, blogs, reference implementations, labs, and presentations to evangelize design patterns and best practices for the AWS AI/ML suite of services.
Your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Work with customers’ development and data science teams to understand their business and technical needs and design AI solutions that make the best use of the AWS cloud platform and AWS Services including of Amazon Comprehend, Amazon Rekognition, Amazon Transcribe, Amazon Lex, Amazon Translate, Amazon Polly and the other AI/ML services
- Thought Leadership – Evangelize AWS AI/ML services and share best practices through forums such as AWS blogs, whitepapers, reference architectures and public-speaking events such as AWS Summit, AWS re:Invent, etc.
- Partner with SA's, Sales, Business Development and the AI Service teams to accelerate customer adoption in Canada
- Act as a technical liaison between customers and the AI services engineering teams to provide customer driven product improvement feedback.
- Develop and support an internal AWS community of AI/ML related subject matter experts
Open to travel up to 25%. Position can work out of Vancouver or Calgary.