As a leader in the space, Amazon Web Services (AWS) offers several dozen products as web services and processes trillions of events every month. Over the past 10 years, Amazon has become known across the globe as the most trusted company on the internet. In this highly visible role, you will be the business owner, working with your peers and senior management to influence, guide and grow an exciting product line that enables AWS service teams to offer their products in new and exciting ways.
You will own your own set of AWS cost management products aimed at improving the ease of understanding and analysis of AWS costs and usage. You will manage products in all stages of the product lifecycle. You will also analyze data to measure and enhance our products, and you will help develop new ideas based on your experience in billing/pricing and your contact with our stakeholders, customers and prospects.
You possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision as well as the drive and attention to detail that transforms vision into a reality. You must enjoy spending time with clients (internal and external) and other market representatives to understand their needs, and to define innovative solutions.
- Drive product prioritization and detailed product definition for AWS Commerce Platform products and features
- Engage with customers through a variety of channels and serve as the voice of the customer internally
- Define and maintain a product roadmap with inputs from all stakeholders
- Work directly with software engineering teams to execute and deliver on your product roadmap
- Provide effective written and verbal updates on the product roadmap and key projects to senior leadership and stakeholders
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation