AWS is hosting a hiring event in Recife, Brazil during the month of February 2020. We are seeking talented Software Development Engineers to join our CloudFront team in Vancouver, Canada. Our presence in Canada is rapidly expanding with Vancouver housing over 1000 AWS engineers and 80+ Amazon teams.
Amazon CloudFront is a fast content delivery network (CDN) service that securely delivers data, videos, applications, and APIs to customers globally with low latency, high transfer speeds, all within a developer-friendly environment. The benefits of CloudFront are that it is fast & global, highly programmable, highly-secure, and is deeply integrated with AWS services (Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon Route 53, and AWS Elemental Media Services).
Are you ready to challenge yourself in our collaborative atmosphere and watch yourself grow at AWS? As a Software Development Engineer at AWS, you will develop and scale our services and improve our customer experience across the globe. You will influence the way services are developed, provide best practices guidance and architecture feedback. If you are a talented Software Development Engineer looking to continuously build innovative products and services, we encourage you to apply!
Who We Are?
- A group of technologists from diverse backgrounds
- Obsess over our customer’s needs and experience
- Are owners. We love building new innovative technologies, and improving our existing ones
- Wear multiple hats. We enjoy the prototyping and tinkering stages, as well as the rigor of making solutions production-ready.
- Are innovative, agile, and collaborative
Who You Are?
- Enjoy seeing the impact your work has on your customers
- Are comfortable in an agile environment and create order from ambiguity
- Take ownership and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Use data to make decisions and validate assumptions
- Learn from others and help grow those in your team to achieve their best