TSO Logic, a Vancouver-based software company that was recently acquired by Amazon Web Services, offers software that leverages machine learning to help enterprises migrating to AWS develop a more accurate projection of their total cost of ownership (TCO).
In this role you will ensure internal and external audiences are aware of the value that TSO Logic brings to the planning phase of any cloud migration, oversee the creation and deployment of technical training content, and communication with partners and AWS sellers.
This role must sit in Vancouver, BC.
In this role, you will:
- Create and manage compelling content, across a variety of mediums, to communicate value and ease of use (eg. videos, white papers, customer use cases, presentations)
- Create and deliver technical and non-technical training materials for sales teams, partners and solution architects
- Build, manage and execute a product marketing strategy to increase the number of global AWS account managers and partners who know about and use the TSO Logic service
- Work closely with other internal teams and programs to ensure seamless communications between TSO Logic and other services
- Coordinate internal and external events such as presentations and workshops
- Work with AWS product marketing, media, email marketing, marketing automation, and global campaigns teams to stay up-to-day on all new tools, and determine where TSO Logic can provide content to achieve goals
- Manage outside agencies and ensure they deliver quality materials
- Manage budgets
Required skills for success
- The ability to understand and articulate complex technical concepts in simple terms to enable customers with better understanding of TSO Logic's value
- Ability to analyze messaging and effectiveness, modify materials based on conclusions, and clearly articulate results to stakeholders
- Track record of success in developing product marketing strategies
- Strong communication skills, strong attention to detail, and a collaborative work style,
- Data-driven and comfortable with planning and executing on various stages of marketing programs
- Proven experience managing priorities and working effectively across a number of stakeholders