Amazon Web Services (AWS) Product Marketing team is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing leader to own the end to end digital marketing strategy for driving Service awareness and Adoption campaigns.
This particular role is responsible for driving our EC2 Compute services.
The Digital Product Marketing Manager will take the charge to plan, create and deliver online campaigns to educate our Decision Makers (Business and Technical) and implementer groups throughout their product adoption cycle. This role requires strategy setting, hands-on implementation, project management, data analysis, creative problem solving and customer understanding. You will also be responsible for understanding the messaging for the service and also owning the ad copy for a variety of Amazon internal (AWS website, email, AWS console) and external (Paid search, SEO, Display ads, Paid Social etc.) channels. You will be the voice of the customer and continuously improve our messaging. You are a problem solver and build mechanisms that scale not only for your business but across multiple teams. You are diligent about how our budgets are utilized and are constantly looking at areas to be prudent in our investments.
Ideal candidates are passionate about learning, testing, executing, driving awareness, adoption and retention through multi-channel digital marketing. The role will collaborate with many functional teams in AWS: product marketing, service, business intelligence, customer research, etc. You work with our finance and BI teams to raise the bar on our measurement approaches and how we build our investment models. You will also partner closely with our field marketing teams across various regions (EMEA, APAC, AMERICAS, JAPAN) to build Digital tactics that scale in specific regions. Externally, you partner with our media agencies to deliver effective media plans that scale & also work with creative agencies to build world class assets that convey our story to our customers effectively. You will also build relationships with top media vendors like Google, LinkedIn etc
- Understand and utilize the product messaging to write and continuously improve copy materials for ads, emails etc.
- Develop the customer life cycle product adoption campaign strategy with key stakeholders
- Grow adoption of AWS services by driving awareness, demand, acquisition and customer retention through multi-channel digital campaigns
- Build effective awareness, acquisition, adoption and retention digital campaigns, such as email, web banner, advertising, social media.
- Analyze and report on performance metrics of digital campaigns and set up test plans to improve the campaign performance
- Compile learning and share best practices across teams to help achieve the most effectiveness
- Collaborate across multiple teams to identify and accomplish goals
- Strong execution capability with highest standards in a rapidly evolving business