- 6-10 years of experience in technology related customer success, sales, business development, or sales engineering/consulting with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Fluency written and verbal communications in English and French
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing awareness and adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) in the Canadian market specifically the government, education and non-profit segments? Do you have the business savvy, public sector experience and technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider? Are you passionate about the engaging and driving cloud-based solutions in Canada? Amazon Web Services is expanding the regional market coverage, and this role offers a creative, fast paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you'll be at the center of Amazon innovation.
AWS Worldwide Public Sector (WWPS) is looking for a talented Customer Success Manager to focus on supporting our Central and Eastern Canada government, education and non-profit customers. As a Customer Success Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive, grow, and shape the future of an emerging innovative technology. Your responsibilities will include managing a large and diverse customer base, driving net-new revenue, service adoption, and market penetration within our Canadian public sector market.
The ideal candidate has sales and/or customer success experience with a terrific reputation for delighting customers and over achieving on targets. She/he should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly targets. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. The Customer Success Manager will be an exceptionally strong analytical thinker who likely has IT sales experience with a major vendor in the IT services market and embraces all aspects of customer success. She/he will thrive in fast-paced dynamic environments and have very strong communication and presentation skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory to meet or exceed quarterly net-new revenue targets
- Develop and execute against a territory plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust sales pipeline for growth within our existing customer base
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically
- Analyze sales/metrics data from your territory to help evolve your plan
- Use data to inform your servicing strategy to support your customers cloud journey advancement
- Accelerate customer adoption through ongoing education and engagement
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive new service adoption
- Assist customers in identifying use cases for increased usage of Amazon Web Services as well as best practice implementations
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Create and implement sales programs and tools that increase performance within your territory
- Effectively manage, grow and educate your accounts through web, phone, digital and video technology
- Serve as a key point of contact for customers and ensure their long-term satisfaction
Position based in Seattle, WA with option to be located in Washington DC or Toronto, Canada
Travel approximately 10%