Amazon is all in on games. We are a new and energetic team building the BI systems for our game services and games.
We’re looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Engineer (BIE) to lead the design, development and management of our reporting data models, analytical tools and reporting across Amazon Game Publishing Services and games within Amazon Game Studios. The successful candidate will demonstrate strong data modeling, ETL and SQL skills, experience in developing reporting and analytical infrastructures and strong communication skills as well as business acumen.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design, develop and maintain data models for reporting and analytics
- Design, develop and maintain ETL pipelines for the reporting tier
- Design, develop and maintain scalable, automated, user-friendly reports, dashboards, etc. that will support our analytical and business needs for our products
- Use analytical and statistical rigor to solve complex problems and drive business decisions.
- Write high quality SQL code to retrieve and analyze data from data lake/databases
- Develop queries and visualizations for ad-hoc requests and projects, as well as ongoing reporting