For more than 11 years, Amazon Web Services (“AWS”) has been the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. AWS offers over 100 fully featured services to millions of active customers around the world—including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies—to power their infrastructure. Business Technology & Solutions (BTS) is a diverse team that supports infrastructure and other foundational initiatives that span and support Sales, Marketing, and Support teams within AWS.
AWS’ growth is driving a rapid expansion of its world-wide sales team and the team of Salesforce administrators that support it. These Administrators serve as the primary point of contact for end users in multiple AWS business groups who need assistance with the Salesforce platform. Candidates must possess the ability to learn quickly, ask questions, understand business requirements, and provide workable solutions to our customers.
AWS Salesforce Administrators are customer obsessed and work to provide the best possible support experience for our users. They proactively engage with internal customers to understand their business needs and deliver high-quality CRM support in a timely manner. They manage all Salesforce support cases, maintain existing system features/products for the business, and drive global quality improvement processes. AWS Salesforce Administrators work independently but also partner with Salesforce Program Managers and Developers on new projects to improve team efficiencies, customer experience, and usability of the org. Key Responsibilities for the Sr. Salesforce Administrator will be focused on overall Support and Configuration of the AWS Salesforce platform and include:
- Manage the Salesforce.com CRM application including ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business issues
- Hands on configuration of Sales Cloud including users, roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, custom objects, etc.
- Manage third-party applications (such as ReferenceEdge, RingDNA, etc.), and implement enhancements and upgrades to the applications as needed
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity. Execute data migration/cleansing projects
- Collaborate with internal teams effectively, seek to understand user experience and stakeholder perspective on operational processes, and deliver clear solutions to stakeholders
- Investigate reported system issues, and work with internal teams toward a solution
24/7 ownership and resolution of Salesforce system issues and outages