- Very strong understanding and experience in the field of AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning and related technologies.
- Deep experience developing AI models in real-world environments and integrating AI/ML and other AWS services into large-scale production applications.
- 5+ years design/implementation/consulting experience building cloud solutions using AWS.
- 5+ years professional experience in software development in languages like Java, Python, Scala. Experience working with RESTful API and general service oriented architectures.
- A talent for being able to influence and build mindshare convincingly with any audience.
- Confident and experienced in public speaking to large audiences.
Are you passionate about Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning? Are you passionate about helping customers build solutions leveraging the state-of-the-art AI/ML/DL tools on Amazon Web Service (AWS)? Come join us!
At Amazon, we've been investing deeply in artificial intelligence for over 20 years, and many of the capabilities customers experience are driven by machine learning. Amazon.com's recommendations engine is driven by machine learning (ML), as are the paths that optimize robotic picking routes in our fulfillment centers. Our supply chain, forecasting, and capacity planning are also informed by ML algorithms. Alexa is fueled by Natural Language Understanding and Automated Speech Recognition deep learning; as is our drone initiative, Prime Air, and the computer vision technology in our new retail experience, Amazon Go. We have thousands of engineers at Amazon committed to machine learning and deep learning, and it's a big part of our heritage.
Within AWS, we're focused on bringing that knowledge and capability to customers through three layers of the AI stack: Frameworks and Infrastructure with tools like Apache MXNet and TensorFlow, API-driven Services like Amazon Lex, Amazon Polly and Amazon Rekognition to quickly add intelligence to applications, and Machine Learning Platforms such as Amazon Machine Learning and Apache Spark ML on EMR for data scientists.
AWS is looking for an AI Specialist Solutions Architect (AI SA), who will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for helping customers design machine learning solutions that leverage the AI stack on AWS. You will partner with Generalist SAs, Sales, Business Development and the AI Service teams to enable customer adoption and revenue attainment. You will develop white papers, blogs, reference implementations, labs, and presentations to evangelize AWS AI design patters and best practices. You will also mentor and train the broader SA population, to help other SA's understand how to integrate the AI stack into customer architectures.
Open to domestic and international travel up to 25%
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with customer's AI team to deeply understand their business and technical needs and design AI solutions that make the best use of the AWS Cloud platform and AI Services.
- Thought Leadership - Evangelize AWS Services and share best practices through forums such as AWS blogs, whitepapers, reference architectures and public-speaking events such as AWS Summit, AWS re: Invent, etc.
- Partner with Generalist SAs, Sales, Business Development and the AI Service teams to accelerate customer adoption and revenue attainment.
- Act as a technical liaison between customers and the service engineering teams and providing produce improvement feedback.
- Develop and support an AWS internal community of AI related subject matter experts.