- 5+ years of design experience
- An available online portfolio
- be able to design with precision
- be deeply thoughtful in your approach
- have a deep understanding of building design systems
- be able to reduce complicated messaging into clear, simple communication
- be articulate in explaining your rationale behind decisions and communicate effectively
- be highly proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- take great pride in doing all of the above effectively, and enjoy the process.
Please include a link to your portfolio when applying for this role.
Amazon Prime Video is looking for a talented designer with impeccable attention to detail and an obsession for clear communication. This role will act as a vital member of a small but mighty team tasked with establishing, defining and implementing brand design systems and tools across a host of marketing and merchandising assets in support of Prime Video.
This individual must demonstrate an ability to understand and organize complex communication challenges by defining clear and concise design patterns that solve for the customer's need at any given touchpoint.
This individual should have experience taking complex design components across multiple disciplines and providing clear and concise guidelines around their use.
The ideal candidate must be able to design with down-to-the-pixel precision while also understanding how to build visual systems that can work on a global scale. An ability to work independently to drive projects forward, as well collaboratively to move larger mountains is key.
Day-to-day this person will interface with stakeholders across the business and be part of a core team representing the single source of truth for all things related to brand design systems.
- Additional proficiency in other creative development applications (After Effects, Premiere, Sketch, etc.)
- Solid understanding of the design needs/restrictions for different media channels (print, digital, outdoor, motion)
- solid understanding of UX/CX design
- Strong bias for action and willingness to roll up sleeves and get things done.
- Great documentation and presentation skills.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, readily adapting to continually changing priorities, nuanced feedback, and aggressive project time frames
- Love for entertainment and familiarity with TV media landscape
- This person must be a strong communicator and receptive to feedback and direction.
- HTML/CSS knowledge a plus