Prime Video is seeking a highly intelligent, motivated, and results-oriented individual with a passion growing a business focused on unique and inspiring entertainment that delivers for our customers worldwide. The Synergy Manager will be responsible for ideating and executing internal promotional partnerships across the companies Amazon owns and operates. These partnerships will build awareness and deepen engagement with Prime Video series. This candidate will lead the development of internal partnership strategy, ideating and executing campaigns with internal brands. In addition to strategy, this person will lead brainstorming sessions, develop pitches and work closely with external partnership team to implement promotions involving both internal and external partners.
The Synergy Manager will develop and launch partner campaigns that impact millions of customers globally. This candidate will work closely with various marketing teams including brand, media, creative, social, international, research, legal, events and PR, as well as external agencies. The successful candidate will have a proven track record for securing partnerships, working autonomously to set the promotions roadmap and deliver measurable results. This person should possess the following; strong project management skills and excel at relationship building. Experience working on global theatrical tentpoles for a major studio is a plus. This individual will be based in Los Angeles, California.
- Develop the synergy promotions strategy, think big ideas, planning and execution of partnerships across Amazon divisions for Prime Video Original Series.
- Collaborate with and manage internal partners and internal stakeholders to implement promotional campaigns for Prime Video Original Series.
- Track and analyze key marketing metrics and campaign performance.
- Collaborate with the external promotions team
- Act as a leader and “catalyst” who inspires others to deliver bar-raising, best in class ideas and plans, eliminating barriers that may work against them
- Partner with various marketing functions divisions to develop an innovative, effective and efficient promotional campaign, from approach to execution
- Oversee long-lead internal promotions strategy in collaboration with marketing leaders
- Relevant marketing experience within entertainment or original entertainment properties
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills and attention to detail
- Willingness to work hard and roll up sleeves to get work done, even when at times it is outside the scope of the job
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.