- BS/BA from accredited 4 year university.
- 2+ years of professional experience in the market research field
- Have the ability to translate complex data sets into clear and compelling written narratives
- Understanding of basic statistics
- Experience in deploying, programming and/or writing surveys
- Strong presentation skills specifically speaking about research methodologies and findings
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across internal teams
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word
We hire the world's brightest minds, offering them an environment in which they can relentlessly innovate, experiment and drive solutions that will improve the customer experience. Amazon Studios has a culture of data-driven decision-making and demands insights and recommendations that are timely, accurate, and actionable.
The Amazon Studios Consumer Insights team is looking for a highly motivated Research Analyst to work on customer-focused primary research projects. The successful candidate will have an understanding of market research principles and project management experience. They will have great analytical abilities and proficient written and verbal communication skills. They will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, able to think big (while paying careful attention to detail), and will enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic environment. They will work closely with Data Science, Development, Marketing and Finance teams, always making sure to represent the voice of our customers.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience writing surveys and analyzing results.
- Proactively seek improvements in our processes and methodologies
- Be comfortable tapping into third party syndicated data sets when necessary