- Multiple years of experience as a production manager, line producer in broadcast television
- High level of competency with budgeting, scheduling, and cost reports
- Working knowledge of location specific production guidelines and procedures
- On-set problem solving ability
- Detailed planning, time management, and organizational skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Positive can-do attitude with strong initiative and follow through
- Great judgment and common sense
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Creative problem-solver
- Live broadcast production experience required
We are seeking a seasoned production management professional to support the Amazon Studios Live Events Production Team in the creation and management of Live Events. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete high volumes of complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance; react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround; and efficiently and creatively solve difficult or complex problems that affect people within the business. This position will report to the Head of WW Production, Unscripted & Live Events.
The candidate will also have great attention to detail and organization skills, as well as the ability to switch gears at a moment's notice. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company.
- Responsible for the production management of specific live events projects in all areas of development, production and post-production
- Meets with sports league representative(s), internal and external producers, production and creative executives in budget and production meetings
- Works with internal departments and production companies on production safety, security, insurance, child labor, immigration, visa, travel, and tax issues
- Is on-location when necessary to evaluate work-flow, budgets and potential problems both domestically and abroad
- Develops and analyzes budgets and cost reports with internal teams and external 3rdparty production partners
- Works with post-production and field operations teams to insure delivery of all required assets.
. Works closely with internal and external sponsorship teams to develop in-broadcast product placement and brand integrations
- Work closely with other internal departments such as creative, marketing, press, business affairs, legal, finance, product and tax