- Experience as a production coordinator in broadcast/live television and experience at a broadcast or cable network production department
- Knowledge of all forms of live television (e.g., sports, entertainment, corporate events)
- Experience with creating purchase Orders, Financial Requests, and processing vendor invoices
- Excellent written, verbal, and excellent communication skills
- Common sense, great judgment, and a professional demeanor
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines
- Passion for attention to detail
- Positive can-do attitude with strong initiative and follow through
- High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
We are seeking an experienced production coordinator to aid the Amazon Studios Live Events Production Team in managing the production and delivery of their assigned projects. The successful candidate will possess the capability to complete high volumes of complex tasks and projects quickly; react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround; and efficiently and creatively solve difficult or complex problems that affect people within the business. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is key. This position will report to the Head of Production, WW Unscripted & Live Events.
- Aid Live Events Production Team projects in all areas from development to production, post production and live event coverage
- Work with our Sr. Mgr. of Tech Ops., Production Managers, Creative Executives, and Head of Production to develop production schedules, location plans and research production solutions
- Works with 3rd party post-production teams and internal Product/Live Ops./Tech Integration teams to insure delivery of all required assets.
- Also works with internal departments and 3rd party production companies on production technical workflow, location safety, security, talent immigration and visa, travel, tax issues