Amazon Studios is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated Development Coordinator to support two senior executives in the Drama department.
The successful candidate will be able to effectively multi-task; have the ability to complete administrative tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance; react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround; and efficiently and creatively solve difficult or complex problems that affect people within the group or other related groups. The candidate will also have great attention to detail while still meeting tight deadlines, have great organization skills and have the ability to switch gears at a moment's notice.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide administrative support to two senior executives.
- Manage complex calendar and scheduling requirements.
- Coordinate travel.
- Organize meetings and events.
- Act as a liaison to other Amazon Studios departments.
- Evaluate the quality of scripts and offer creative feedback.
- Track writers and directors.
- Create weekly development reports.