- At least 5 years of work experience in online advertising in account management/client services, advertising operations, or yield/revenue management roles.
- At least 3 years of work experience leading partnerships with enterprise web publishers or advertisers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or other related field.
Amazon Advertising creates powerful, customer-focused search and advertising solutions and technologies. Our Ad Tech team builds the technology infrastructure and ad serving systems to manage billions of advertising queries every day. The result is better quality advertising for publishers and more relevant ads for customers. Our infrastructure supports millions of internet users and handles billions of queries per day, all delivered in milliseconds. Our data platform processes massive data sets to develop business intelligence and analytics that are critical for the efficiency and profitability of our advertising business.
In this organization you'll experience the benefits of working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, while leveraging the resources of Amazon.com (AMZN), one of the world's leading companies. We provide a highly customer-centric, team-oriented environment in our offices located in Palo Alto.
We are seeking a Strategic Account Manager to join the Amazon Publisher Services team to help build industry-leading solutions for publishers. In this role, you will have the opportunity to join Amazon's quickly growing advertising business, own strategic relationships with branded publishers, and drive strategy and adoption of our industry-leading publisher solutions.
- Manage all phases of relationships with our web publishers.
- Oversee onboarding of new publisher supply and proactively find and execute optimization opportunities.
- Meet or exceed monthly adoption targets for publisher services.
- Successfully launch new publisher products, share marketplace feedback and guide program strategy.
- Conduct regular business reviews and employ a consultative, long-term approach to build productive relationships with stakeholders of all levels within a publisher's organization.
- Innovate, develop, and iterate on services based on customer feedback
- Translate market feedback into product requirements, and collect market intelligence to help guide the overall direction of the program.
- Investigate and work directly with engineers to help them troubleshoot customer issues.
- Analyze performance data and provide data-driven insights to improve our advertising programs.
- Work with internal teams to guide inventory allocation.