- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Analytical skills with the ability to get into the detail
- Project/Product/Program management related experience
- Strong business judgment and ownership
- Encourage high quality standards and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
Hungry? Ordering food just got easier with the introduction of Amazon Restaurants! One of Amazon's latest innovations, Amazon Restaurants enables customers to order meals from top rated restaurants in their area. Following the product debut in Seattle in 2015, Amazon Restaurants has rapidly expanded to several regions across the US offering Amazon customers increased selection and convenience...and we are just getting started. The Amazon Restaurants business offers an entrepreneurial environment where innovating independently, launching quickly, and having fun are paramount. Come cook-up something great with us!
The Amazon Restaurants Account Management team is responsible for accelerating the growth of orders in our metros and cultivating lasting relationship with our restaurant merchants. Our ideal candidate has a strong background in client management, is highly organized, strong sales acumen, and has a terrific reputation for effectively leading others, inspiring results, and insisting on the highest standards. They will work as a strong merchant advocate liaising cross-functionally with internal stakeholders as well as investing deeply into the development of other Account Managers.
This opportunity offers a creative, fast paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you'll be the center of Amazon innovation. Account Management professionals will play an integral role in building and developing this brand new business for Amazon!
- Consistently deliver against established account management goals and objectives.
- Analyze key performance metrics for your assigned metro and merchant base.
- Identify areas of improvement, strategy for growth, and long term retention initiatives.
- Effectively partner and build productive working relationships with peers, leadership, and other departments.
- Play a critical role in providing guidance and mentorship to other Account Managers, as well as serving as a role model.
- Act as a main point of contact for Merchants with the goal to develop strong business relationships, create mutual trust, resolve any conflicts, and grow revenue over time.
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically.
- Work cross functionally with our Merchant Support, City Management, Marketing, and Product teams to deliver simplified processes and optimize for scale.
- Participate in business leadership meetings; developing and driving directions and programs which improve the competitive position and profitability of the organization.
- Effectively utilize internal tools and resources to reduce friction and complexity for customers. Deliver operational excellence for all merchant customers.
- Own projects or initiatives for Account Management organization
- Additional responsibilities include interviewing, training and motivating employees; planning, assigning and directing work.