- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years of experience in Vendor Management, Business Development, Account Management or Top Tier Consulting
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Effectively manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Exceptional problem solving and communication skills
We are seeking a customer-obsessed, data oriented Sr. Program Manager to conceive, launch and drive a co-op program for the Whole Foods on Prime Now business. A self-starter who is excited about changing the way people shop for groceries will play a key role in this groundbreaking initiative at Amazon. You will spearhead this brand new program for the business and be responsible for designing, aligning across stakeholders and operationalizing it. As the first of its kind within Prime Now 3P, this Program Manager Co-Op role will help define the policies and practices that underpin the co-op program to ensure success for the customer, vendor, and business.
The candidate should have experience analyzing new business opportunities, building strong relationships, driving significant top and bottom line results, and be comfortable managing multiple responsibilities within a fast-paced environment. The Sr. Program Manager, Co-Op will align co-op priorities and strategies across multiple Amazon businesses, displaying polished leadership presence in representing the needs of the Whole Foods on Prime Now business. You should be comfortable dealing with ambiguity, determined in how to execute quickly and clear roadblocks, and able to influence decision-making. You will leverage your strong analytical acumen to draw metric-based conclusions across large and varied data sets, using data to inform your strategies and recommendations.
This is a unique position in that it requires both the creativity of defining a program and the focus on execution to make it happen. Candidates should have exceptional written and verbal communication skills and a proven track record of delivering projects from concept to launch while balancing multiple, parallel projects with excellent project management and prioritization skills.