- Bachelor's degree required
- Outside sales experience
- 3+ year sales experience; or 2+ years in restaurant industry sales
- Proven track record of consistent territory growth and quota obtainment
- Proven track record of success in a high activity sales role
- Ability to conduct in-person and telephone meetings with merchants
- Committed to traveling up to 2 weeks each month
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others internally and externally
Hungry? Ordering food just got easier with Amazon Restaurants! Amazon Restaurants enables customers to order meals from top rated restaurants in their area. The Amazon Restaurants business offers an entrepreneurial environment where innovating independently, launching quickly, and having fun are paramount. Come cook-up something great with us!
We are actively seeking a tenacious Sales Representative to build selection for Amazon's restaurant delivery business. Our ideal candidate has a strong track-record in sales, experience working with restaurants (or other small-mid size businesses), and is known for exceeding goals and insisting on the highest standards. This opportunity offers a creative, fast paced, entrepreneurial work environment where you will be the center of Amazon innovation. Sales Representatives play an integral role in engaging with Restaurant
Core Responsibilities and Tenets:
- Cultivate relationships with restaurant owners/decision makers in your territory
- Create and maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Analyze sales/metrics data from your territory to help evolve your sales strategy
- Exceed sales targets and activity metrics
- Ensure that our merchants receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service
- Provide customers with the right volume and variety of restaurants in their neighborhood
- Contribute to an exciting and evolving sales culture and influence product improvements
- This opportunity is a full-time, salaried position offering a competitive performance based incentive plan, comprehensive health care, 401(k), stock options, and an Amazon.com shopping discount
Members of the Amazon Restaurants sales team are expected to meet or exceed their goals while focusing on the customer. Individual contributors on this team have a track record of success at driving top sales results, partnering cross-functionally, and thriving in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Our sales professionals operate successfully in an ambiguous environment and maintain a desire to share best practices to continuously evolve processes throughout our organization. Strong communication and presentation skills, as well as an ability to navigate CRM tools, are essential for success in our organization.
- Customer Advocacy: Build strong relationships with merchant customers by advocating for their needs across Amazon teams to deliver on goals while keeping in mind the Amazon customer.
- Develop and Grow the Business: Identify opportunities to produce results for new accounts; build merchant relationships, create and maintain a robust pipeline.
- Product Knowledge: Establish baseline knowledge and understanding of Amazon's advertising products including its capabilities and limitations.
- Demonstrate ownership by becoming an expert in assigned region, category, geography, or channel. Regularly analyze industry trends and apply them to the Amazon Restaurants business to make well-informed decisions.
- Business Operations: Effectively utilize internal tools and resources to reduce friction and complexity for customers. Deliver operational excellence for all merchant customers.