- Part-time position average 20-29 hours/week
Who are we?
Amazon Go is a new kind of store with no checkout required. We created the world’s most advanced shopping technology so you never have to wait in line. With our Just Walk Out Shopping experience, simply use the Amazon Go app to enter the store, take the products you want, and go! No lines, no checkout. (No, seriously.)
At Amazon Go we offer a curated selection of delicious ready-to-eat breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack options made by our chefs and favorite local kitchens and bakeries. Our selection of grocery essentials ranges from staples like bread and milk to artisan cheeses and locally made chocolates.
To learn more about Amazon Go, check us out at amazon.com/go.
Who are you?
As a Retail Associate, you contribute to a vibrant store culture based on customer obsession, trust, respect, continuous learning, and fun. You possess strong attention to detail, the ability to quickly prioritize tasks, willingness to learn new things, and a commitment to delighting our customers.
- Receive, stock, and replenish product
- Adhere to high safety and quality standards
- Utilize inventory management systems to scan, process, and count product
- Identify and communicate barriers to completing assigned tasks
- Follow standard processes and identify opportunities for improvements
- Work independently and in a team environment
- Keep the store as clean and beautiful as it was on Day 1
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Take pride in being a positive face of Amazon
- Deliver excellent customer service acting with a customer-first mindset
- Able to work in an ambiguous environment
- Adhere to and maintain regular and punctual attendance
- Act with integrity and honesty
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age
- Work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays
- Comfortable working in a physical environment, which may include activities like lifting, standing, and reaching above your head, during your shift with or without reasonable accommodation
- Amazon does not sponsor for immigration, including for H-1B, TN, and other non-immigrant visas, for this role.
- Able to obtain local food handling certification where required